All Advanced modules follow the SABSA method sequentially as it relates to a specialist professional area. Module A3 applies SABSA to the areas of Technology and Solutions Architectures.
SABSA as a Problem Solving Framework for Today’s Burning Issues
Stakeholder Value Propositions
Advanced Attributes Profiling (1) – Multi-tier Organisations
Advanced Attributes Profiling (2) – Programmes & Projects
Traceability Concept: Architecture Layer-Map / Repository
Logical Layer Engineering – Business-driven Requirements & Design
Physical Layer Engineering – Business-driven Solution Design
Engineering the Multi-Tier Control Strategy
Adapting the SABSA Process – Fit-for-Purpose Process Design
Full Requirements-to-Solutions Traceability
SABSA for Evaluating Standards & Solutions
Competency Development Outcomes
- Experience in applying the SABSA Development Process to their specific organisation, sector and culture including providing security solutions to today’s burning issues and ‘hot topic’ areas.
- The skills and competence to plan, design, implement and manage a SABSA Architecture and its through-life processes.
- Customised strategies and detailed work-products to apply the SABSA Development Process at Enterprise or Solutions level, and throughout the business lifecycle.
- Customised approaches, techniques & models to integrate and align security architecture with the requirements of existing Enterprise & IT Architecture methods, standards and frameworks.
- A practical SABSA-based approach to providing secure information services that are aligned with the needs of the business.
Who Should Attend
Any SABSA Chartered Practitioner Architect (SCP) Candidate, SABSA Chartered Master Architect (SCM) Candidate, and any professional seeking to develop practical advanced competency to integrate and align Security & Risk with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks & Standards.
Register for a SABSA Advanced Course.